Monday, September 3

Common feat. Lily Allen - Drivin' Me Wild



Here's the new video from Common featuring Lily Allen, and if you were hoping on catching Lily anytime within North America, you're probably out of luck, --she's been banned from America due to a little paparazzi clash she was involved in.

Lily had planned on a North American tour in September, but has been forced to cancel due to the cancellation of her American working Visa. She talked about the matter on her official blog by saying:

"hello all

v festival was great, thanks to everybody who came ,

i just want all my fans to know this ,
I have called george bush a c**t at pretty much every show i have played over the past year , that is because I think he is one and i stand by that . You can make up your own mind as to whether you agree with me or not , thats just how i feel . Just because i hate george bush doesnt mean I hate america , quite the opposite , I think the US is a great place and I am really sad that I cant be there for my commitments scheduled for the near future . what i said about George Bush this weekend bears no relation to what happened a couple of weeks ago with my visa , that is an issue with the US immigration service . I just wanted to let you all know that my ” foul mouthed tirade ” so widely reported over the past couple of days is actually pretty rehearsed and ive beeen saying it long before all this visa issue .
also me raising a drink to Amy , was just that , showing my support for her . I’ve been around enough substance abuse and alcoholism to know that it’s a serious matter , and not to be taken lightly .
im sorry, i wanted to write this because i felt like if i didn’t say anything you all might believe the rubbish your being fed .

Lily”

Apparently, the US doesn't take kindly to the likes of third nipples...