Wednesday, August 8

I want a friend like Trina.



Look at Trina here, she looks so sweet -aww. Slice of warm apple pie.

It started out that I was full-on rooting for Lil' Kim in the baddest-bitch-battle, and I still love her to death. That is, when she's not out transforming herself into Jocelyn Van Wildenstien,
-- but Trina is really coming up with some good filth lately, and the scales are sliding. I'm not gonna lie.

Just have a gander at this little gem, which can be found for your listening pleasure at the bottom of the post. (Trick Daddy is great and all, but wait til Trina comes sliding in.)

Nigga you don't know nann hoe uh-uh
That don' tried all types of shit
Who quick to deep throat the dick
And let another bitch straight lick the clit
Now you don't know nann hoe uh-uh
That'll keep it wet like me
Make it come back to back like me
Lick a nigga nut sack like me
Now you don't know nann hoe uh-uh
That'll ride the dick on the dime
Who love to fuck all the time
One who's pussy fatter than mine
Bitch you don't know nann hoe

Trick Daddy & Trina - Nann (Ghost On Tape Juke Remix)

**UPDATE**
Urban Dictionary:
1. nann

from Trick Daddy's song "Nann", it means "any or "anyone"

You don't know nann ho/That'll keep it wet like me/Make it come back to back like me/Lick a nigga nut sack like me

*Translation* You don't know any ho/That'll keep it wet like me...etc.

Support the artist and buy some of their other music here!